I generally like to work on things which straddle in between the realms of hardware and software. Most people think software in the form of applications on mobile, browsers, etc, but I prefer software which interacts with the real world.
Feel free to contact me if there is something interesting to chat about.
My latest CV is always on Linkedin (or a PDF on request).
- Networks & Communication
- Servers & Services
- Embedded Systems
- Computer Vision
- Design for Manufacturing
- Distributed Systems
- Cryowerx – Smart cabinets and chillers for sales and inventory management
- Xfers – Online payments with iBanking integration
- Driven – Car marketplace application with unique buyer and seller automation
- Tribecar – An hourly pay-as-you-use car rental portal
- Drive.SG – Car rental aggregation portal
- SL2 – An innovation lab building a sustainable future
Photo credits: Xavier Goins & Dale Tan